——————– Our Calendar Oct’20 to Sept ’22 —————
Held at the Yatton Masonic Temple, on the Friday after the 2nd Wednesday from October to May. We normally Tile at 18:30, (October we Tile at 17:30).
Due to the COVID restrictions our regular meetings from March 2019 to May 2021 have been “abandoned” (masonic terminology). In October 2020 we were unable to elect a new master. Thus our 2019-20 Master, WBro Julian Brown, remains in post until October 2021 (assuming that we are able to hold a quorate Installation meeting) .
- October 2020: Abandoned – This was due to have been the installation of Master Elect : Bro David Trotter.
- November 2020 to May 2021 : all meetings Abandoned due to COVID restrictions.
- October 15th 2021 : Installation of Master Elect : Bro David Trotter.
- November 12th 2021 : Ceremony to be advised
- December 10th 2021 : Ceremony to be advised
- January 14th 2022 : Ceremony to be advised
- February 11th 2022 : Ceremony to be advised
- March 11th 2022 : Ceremony to be advised
- April ?? (TBC) 2022 : Ceremony to be advised
- May 13th 2022 : Ceremony to be advised
- October 14th 2022 : Installation (17:30)
——————– Our Calendar Oct’19 to Sept ’20 —————
Held on the Friday after the 2nd Wednesday from October to May. We Tile at 18:30.
- October 11th 2019: Installation (17:30) (Rehearsal Mon 7th)
- November 15th 2019 : 1st Degree Ceremony (Rehearsal Mon 4th)
- December 13th 2019: : 1st Degree Ceremony (Rehearsal Mon 2nd)
- January 11th 2020 : Burns Night with the Ladies (no ceremony):
- February 14th 2020 : 3rd Degree Ceremony – conducted by Past Masters (Rehearsal Mon 3rd)
- March 13th 2020: 2nd Degree Ceremony (Rehearsal Mon 2nd)
- The April, May and October meetings were “abandoned” due to the COVID restrictions.
2019-20 SOCIAL CALENDAR WM Julian Brown
- February 28 & 29th 2020 : Ladies Festival, Falmouth
- January 11th 2020 : No Ceremony – BURNS NIGHT, ladies to Dine.
- The planned Quiz Night (28 March) and the Bristol Harbour boat trip (June) were cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- Fraternal visits to Agriculture and Backwell lodges were cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- ? ? TBA ??
————– Events Calendar for Previous Years————–
2018-19 WM Andy Webb
- Saturday 2nd March 2019 : Horse Race Night with Fine Dining
- Fri – Sun 29th -31st March 2019 : LADIES FESTIVAL – New Continental Hotel, Millbay Rd, Plymouth PL1 3LD
- Saturday 22nd December 2018 – : Casino Night – James Bond theme – Yatton Masonic Hall
- Friday 11th January 2019 : – BURNS NIGHT – Yatton Masonic Hall
2017-18 WM Tony Price
- 18th November 2017 – : 40th Anniversary Celebration – Yatton Masonic Hall
- 12th January 2018 : – BURNS NIGHT – Yatton Masonic Hall
- 24th February 2018 : LADIES FESTIVAL – Cadbury Country Club, Yatton.
- 24th March 2018 QUIZ NIGHT Yatton Masonic Hall
- ?? : SUNDAY LUNCH at Yatton Masonic Hall
2016-17 WM Richard Gape
- December 20th 2016 : Deliver the Travelling Trowel to Parrett and Axe Lodge in Crewkerne
- Monday 20th March 2017 : The Lodge of Agriculture in Yatton (Installation Ceremony)
- Friday 24th March 2017 : Backwell Lodge in Nailsea. (1st Degree Ceremony)
- 30th April 2017 : SUNDAY LUNCH at Yatton Masonic Hall
- 1st April : QUIZ NIGHT – at Yatton Masonic Hall
- 18th February 2017 : LADIES FESTIVAL at The Batch Country House Hotel
- 13th January 2017 : BURNS EVENING with The Bristol Military Wives Choir.
- 10th December 2016 : Kids CHRISTMAS CRACKER at Yatton Masonic Hall
- 22nd November 2016 : TRAFALGAR NIGHT – at Yatton Masonic Hall. (joint event with John De Clivedon Lodge)