Bill and Christine at their Ladies Festival, in 2006.
During the Year :
We raised £3290.82. We donated £1830
Our Social Events were : Burns night, ladies festival, Sunday Lunch & ???.
Masters Charities : £354 donated as follows :
- £354 The Community of the Sisters of the Church which aids needy and homeless people in Bristol
We donated £626 to the following worthy causes :
- £300 – Woodspring Lodge widows
- £50 – Hospital boards
- £100 – Yatton football club
- £25 – St Peters Hospice
- £25 – Cadogan court
- £76 – John Morgan marathon
- £50 – Teddy Bear Fund
We also donated £900 to :
- £900 – Somerset Provincial Grand Lodge – 2007 Festival (Acorns)
8th December 2005 : The “new” Organ was Dedicated by the Provincial Grand Master of Somerset at the Yatton masonic Temple. Wm Bill Lawrence occupied the Junior Wardens Chair of the Dedication Ceremony.
Bill was initiated into Woodspring Lodge on 10 November 1995 , passed in November 1996 and raised on 14 November 1997.
He was installed as Master on 14 October 2005
Information obtained from Advisory Minutes
- October 2005 : £500 to the Yatton Lodge Organ Appeal. Dedication by Province will be in December.
- January 2006 : Monies to Woodspring widows and N. Somerset widows completed.
- April 2006 : £25 to Cadogan Court. Letter received thanking for donation of £?? to the Home Farm Trust.
- May 2006 : 4th Acorn achieved. We need an additional £5300 for the 5th Acorn. (£2076 in Charity account). £50 to Teddy bear appeal.