Need picture of WM and details below
During the Year :
We raised £4442.75. We donated £4850
Our Social Events were : Kids Christmas Cracker, Burns Night (after the January Ceremony), ladies festival, Mothers Day Sunday Lunch, Race Night (April) and a Cricket match with Alfred & Guthrum Lodge (July).
Masters Charities : £250 donated as follows :
- £250 – BARTH
We donated £1120 to the following worthy causes :
- £420 – Woodspring Lodge Widows
- £250 – Prostrate cancer
- £50 – Weston hospice care
- £25 – Memory of Joan Williams
- £270 – Child time
- £25 – Cadogan court
- £25 – PGM charity
- £55 Funeral expenses
We also donated £3580 to :
- Somerset Provincial Grand Lodge – 2007 Festival (Acorns).
- Woodspring was presented with its 4th Acorn during the October Installation ceremony.
- Woodspring was presented, W.Bro Terry Hart PAssPGM, with its 5th Acorn during the April Ceremony.
- A pair of Woodspring “Alms bags” were presented to the lodge in memory of WBro David Crombie ( Woodspring Mason since ?date? and Charity Steward for ? years?.
Malcolm Behling .
Malcolm was initiated into Woodspring Lodge on ? date? , passed in ?date ? and raised on ?date?
He was installed as Master on 13th October 2006
- 2012 – Past Provincial Senior Grand Deacon (PPrSGD).
Information obtained from Advisory Minutes
- January 2007 : £250 to the Yatton Masonic Hall towards the Stairlift.
- February 2007 : £250 to Prostrate Cancer Research. £25 to Cadogan Court.
- April 2007 : Ladies Festival raised £822. 5th Acorn achieved. £50 to Weston Hospice. £25 to Cadogan Court. £50 to Golf day & PGM charity.